Monday 19 November 2012

First National Circuit 2012

First National Circuit Archery Tournament 2012

Date    : 21-25 March 2012
Venue  : UTeM, Ayer Keroh, Melaka


Being an archer is a great challenge to me. I need to spend extra time on field rather than doing anything else that I used to do before involve in archery. First National Circuit 2012 was my first tournament since I set my first footstep in this university. Actually, I used to be an archer during high school. :-) So, I was not feel too nervous to join this tournament.

My team members and me before going to Malacca

To perform well during tournament, my lovely coach keep reminding me to control my bow arm very very well. Bow arm is the main key to make sure the accuracy of the arrows. Yes, I got a major problem to control my bow arm at first as well as my draw arm. But, after a few trials, I feel better and can shoot well but not too in the game.

Compound Bows are ready

Recurve Bows before action
For me, it doesn't matter if we win or loose. The most important thing is we enjoy to do what we like. I enjoy to join archery as it can teach me the meaning of discipline, teamwork and stay focused.

Quivers of us.  Mine was 19B.

Compound Women during action.

Compound Men during Elimination Round

Recurve archers competing to the top.

Senior vs Junior.

Utem, Ayer Keroh


No comments:

Post a Comment