Thursday 22 November 2012

MASUM 2012

  • Event      : MASUM 2012
  • Venue     : UniMAS, Kota Samarahan, Sarawak
  • Date       : 5-16 April 2012

This is the first time ever I need to spend my mid-semester holidays to go 'vacation' on wet range in Sarawak. It was awesome even though I was feeling very upset to sacrifice my holidays. I got new experience in a new environment of tournament. This MASUM event is my second tournament after First National Circuit in Malacca.







Sarawak is quite a nice place actually. A lot of ethnics live there and they are very friendly. And, suddenly, I met my old friend from PD. Wow!!.. We chit chat for quite a long time because I do not see him for a quite long time. According to him, Sarawak is a good place to travel and find some beauty ladies..  :-) 







Apparently, archery event was finished earlier than others. So, to fill our free time before the flight to KLIA, our group leader planed to go for a trip, a one day trip around Sarawak. It was an opportunity to me to explore Sarawak as it was my first time to set foot there. :-)











I Love SARAWAK..  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment